If you’re like most people, you’ve spent a lot of valuable time and energy building yourself professionally. On the flip side, you probably haven’t put the same focus onto the personal side of things… and it’s starting to show.
Feeling frustrated, resentful, or even angry are symptoms of bigger problems in your relationships (including the one with yourself).
The truth is, relationships are challenging!
When you don’t have the right tools and resources to manage your relationships well, the likelihood of failure is high. My program will support you in creating healthy relationships and in turn, give you the happiness, peace of mind, and fulfillment you truly desire.
Learn the basics of healthy relationships, how you’re negatively affecting them, and in-turn how you’re making your life harder than it needs to be.
4 – 6 Months
Develop yourself as a relationship leader, leveraging strengths you didn’t know you had to significantly improve your important relationships.
6 – 12 Months
Master the tools and strategies that ensure YOU are the leader of your whole life – not just at work – and finally feel the freedom and ease you’re craving.
Fundamentals is a dual-focused intensive with a high-level of support while you become comfortable with the basics. During this initial phase, we speak weekly to gain a greater understanding of you and your circumstances as well as developing a solid knowledge base.
Alignment shifts the focus from learning to practising in real-time. The typical frequency of sessions required to effectively support this 4-6 month phase is three per month.
Mastery is a customized agreement, determined by your progress so far. Depending on what level of support will serve you the best, the frequency of sessions can be as high as three per month and as minimal as once every six weeks.
Investment for the program will vary depending on the duration of your program and the frequency of sessions throughout. Budgets range from $6K to $15K depending and payment options are available.
Fundamentals provides you with the Coles Notes on everything you need to know about relationships all in one place:
- Relationship dynamics: Explore common relationship patterns, including what works, what doesn’t, and where you fit.
- Effective communication: Learn how to express yourself and your needs in a way that gets your point across and builds trust and connection at the same time.
- Managing conflict: Understand the roots of conflict, how you unconsciously contribute to it, and how to de-escalate it quickly.
- Effective listening: What it is, what it isn’t, and how to avoid common pitfalls that prevent you from having the connection you want with the people you love.
- Setting boundaries or limits: Say ‘no’ without guilt or feeling defensive, and stop damaging important relationships.
Alignment is designed to build confidence and competence as you actively improve your relationships.
Together we’ll apply what you’ve learned so far to address problem areas that cause you stress. You will have a deeper understanding of why you are the way you are, what works, what doesn’t, and what to do instead.
- Confidence to navigate challenging conversations ‘in the moment’
- Power to handle and resolve conflict with ease
- Trust in your understanding of how to repair damaged relationships
- The knowledge and skills to create true compromise
- An ability to meaningfully connect with important people in your life
- Clarity about what you want from life and what’s required to get there
Mastery is your secret weapon.
Once you have completed Fundamentals and Alignment successfully, we design what ongoing support will look like for you. Kinda like having a regular check-in with a personal trainer after you’ve met your fitness goals, Mastery ensures you continue moving forward and avoid any backsliding.
An added bonus? Should you encounter any tricky or urgent situations you need to work through, you’ll have a trusted ally who knows your story available to support you.